7 Rules You Must Follow to Build Your Doterra Business Using Attraction Marketing
Are you looking for information on how to build your Doterra business using Attraction Marketing? In the current network marketing and direct sales industry it is prudent to incorporate Attraction Marketing into your Doterra business building efforts. Although I do not recommend making it the only method to building your business, as there are dozens of offline and traditional marketing methods that are very effective, attraction marketing is definitely a strategy to be considered.
Attraction Marketing as practiced in Doterra requires a well planned marketing system with its purpose being to 1) get the attention of your target audience, 2) attract them into your contact database and 3) lead them to ultimately want to be in business with you. When you are formulating your Doterra Attraction Marketing system you will need to keep in mind these seven tips to help you achieve success:
1. Understanding Your Target Market - If you are going to apply the strategies of Attraction Marketing in your Doterra business then the first thing that must be decided is WHO you want to ATTRACT. Many people in Doterra are of the mistaken belief that everybody that can fog a mirror is their prospect. They follow the philosophy that “some will, some won’t, so what . . . next.” This belief is derived from old school thinking such as making a list of EVERYBODY you know as well as using the 3 FOOT RULE.
The truth is not everyone is in your target market. Those who are successful in Doterra nowadays typically are people who were either looking for business opportunities or have been involved in some form of business opportunity before. If you have read Mike Dillard’s Magnetic Sponsoring then you will know his philosophy which is that your ideal target audience is really other network marketers.
Once you know who you need to attract, it is then important that you try to understand them, realize what their concerns are, learn what problems or issues they are facing, and offer the solutions they are looking for.
2. Gaining Exposure To Your Target Audience – Once you understand who it is you are trying to ATTRACT next you must develop strategies to gain exposure within your target market. The key here is to be able to identify where your target market gathers in large numbers and gain visibility there. Today we have social networking, social bookmarking, search engines, and other Web 2.0 tools available.
If you are not using Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other resources to gain exposure to your target market right now then you need to become educated on how to do so. When you sign up for the Online MLM Business Plan we take you by the hand and show you step- by-step how to get leads using these tools.
3. Irresistible Offer – The first goal of Attraction Marketing is to build a prospect list. The easiest way to do this is to use what is known as a lead generation web page and make an IRRESISTIBLE OFFER. So the question you have to ask is “what offer would be irresistible to your target market?”
Well, if your target market is other network marketers, for instance, then what might be irresistible to them is a video on how they can attract more leads, sponsor more people and grow their MLM business. So you may want to offer a free video in order to have people opt-in to your database. Aim to get an opt-in rate of 25% or more.
The reason why so many people are starting to use the Online MLM Business Plan is because the Irresistible Offer is so strong. We give away over 18 hours of training videos on every effective online and offline attraction marketing strategy, all for free.
4. Add Value – Now just because you have leads in your database, this does not mean that they will be automatically beating down your door to enroll in Doterra. The question you have to answer for them is “WHY?” Why would they want to join you in Doterra, instead of another rep? Well it all starts with relationship building. Contrary to popular belief, people do not join you because of your company, your product, your founders, or your compensation plan. People tend to join people they feel comfortable joining, people they feel can help them reach the goals that they want to acheive in business. In order to create the right relationship with the leads you are attracting you want to think about how you can provide value in their lives.
You can accomplish this in several different ways. You can give away free marketing tips. You could give them exclusive access to private training audios. Or you could teach them a technical skill or help them figure out the answer to a problem they are having marketing their current network marketing business. The main thing is to remember that just because they took you up on your irresistible offer, this does not mean they are instantly ready to consider joining Doterra.
5. Establish Your Credibility – Before people will enroll with you in Doterra they have to get to know, like, and trust you. You need to establish credibility with them. They must see you as a potential partner in MLM who can lead them to achieve their goals.
So you will need to establish credibility with your list. The first step to accomplish this is to be in frequent communication with them. But, you don’t want that communication to always be sales messages. You want to provide valuable, useful, and effective help to them. An effective way to do this is to use a BLOG which you update frequently. This will help to brand YOU in the minds of your database.
6. Monetize Lead Generation – One of the biggest challenges for people in Doterra and other network marketing companies is that they rely too heavily on their personal savings trying to build their businesses. This is especially true when they are using old school systems where they are constantly buying tools to build ther businesses. They will often pay for these advertising out of their pockets or personal savings before their businesses are able to sustain themselves. They end up spending themselves into a deep hole or even sometimes go broke.
The advantage of MLM Attraction Marketing is that as you attract leads into your database you can convert those leads into upfront cash. You do this by recommending various products that will assist them reaching their goals. You earn affiliate commissions from making these suggestions. You can use the profits from these commissions to finance additional marketing and advertising.
When you have the right system in place then you have a self-funded lead generation system, or funded proposal, where you move from having leads cost you money to you actually making money on lead generation. Once you can profit from your lead generation activities you can attract all the MLM leads you want without it costing you money. This means there is no limit to how large you can grow your list or how wide you can expand your marketing efforts.
7. Follow Up – Following up with your people will determine your success in Doterra. One of the great myths of Attraction Marketing in MLM is that the system will do it all for you including sponsoring people into your team. The reality is if you rely on an automated system to have people join you then your failure is assured.
Why is that?
Because MLM is still a people business. It’s the relationships you form with your team that grow a profitable business. So the best advice is to follow up with the leads you have attracted. Call them on the telephone and say hi. Don’t try to sell them your opportunity up front. Just establish relationships with them, find out how it’s going in their current company and if there are any issues they’re facing that you can try to help them with, and expand your network. Eventually, the more people who know, like, and trust you, the more people that will approach you and join you in Doterra, but you must follow up.
If you apply these 7 keys to MLM Attraction Marketing then you can attract more highly qualified leads than you can handle.
To Your Success,
P.S. FREE Facebook Marketing Training Video Reveals A Simple Step By Step Blueprint for Doterra Reps To Create Raving Fans on Facebook and Then Turn Them Into Paying Customers and Distributors . . . even if you only have 30 minutes per day!
P.P.S. I Invite You to Join Us Every Wednesday at 9pm (Eastern) for Our Priceless Weekly Training Webinars Hosted by 6 & 7-Figure Earners That Guarantee to Teach You The Most Up -to-Date, What’s Working Now, Explosive Business Building & Lead Generation Training You Can Start Implementing in Doterra TODAY . . . for FREE!