Zija Reps are Plagued by These 5 Challenges
Despite the fact that the means of communicating with customers, leads, sponsors and recruits have become more sophisticated, thanks to hundreds of means of communication, at its core, Zija is really no different. Despite technological advances, there are still many challenges that Zija reps face. With all the new technology and information that is coming out you have to be on top of your game if you want to have a chance.
Here are Five of the most common challenges that most reps face in Zija:
Five Most Prevalent Challenges Faced by Zija Reps
- 1. A surge in social media marketing outlets: With websites like Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Pinterest, and Foursquare, the concern is not that there are so many new companies popping up, the concern Zija reps face is that they are going to have to learn how to use these websites effectively and efficiently to succeed.
- 2. Increase in competition and information: Because of the internet, if you search Yahoo for “Zija leader” you will find millions of results, and that’s a huge amount of competition. With the increase of information and access to people all around the world, you can now find different tools, leaders, systems, and trainings that will promise you better, faster, cheaper, and easier strategies to build your business.
- 3. Legal issues at your Zija headquarters: Because you work under the umbrella of Zija, you do not have the license to promote your business the way that you want to. As with most companies you cannot make income or product claims.
- 4. Lower attention spans of prospects: Because there is so much information available online about Zija, prospects don’t waste time with websites or people that don’t add value. You can get prospects’ attention with attention-grabbing headlines but keeping their attention is where Zija reps run into problems.
- 5. There is no real security in your Zija business: You would think because you are getting people into your Zija business that you own your business. Think again!!! You work under the umbrella of Zija, you don’t own the products, your downline, or any of the Zija marketing paraphernalia… you don’t own anything in your business. You get paid to tell people about the business and that’s all. Your whole business (money and all) could be taken away at any point, for any reason.
So what are you to do?
Should you still consider Zija?
If so, do you know how to use social media for marketing?
How are you going to stand out from the rest of the Zija reps out there?
How do you avoid the legal hurdles that Zija reps are dealing with?
What are you going to do about keeping the attention span of the prospects on YOU and not someone else?
If there is no security in your primary business then how can you get security for your Zija business?
All of these answers can be found here Inside The Online MLM Business Plan. You Will Learn… THE EXACT SAME FORMULA Used by 7-Figure Industry Leaders So You Can Generate Quality Leads, Create Massive Cash Flow, and Explode Your Business! Go There Now
Don’t forget to check out these other articles about Zija
Email: Email Me
Get Money — HomePlanB
p.s. Are You Tired of Chasing Your Friends and Family, Wasting Gas Going Back and Forth To Hotel Meetings to Meet Prospects that Never Show Up, Prospecting Strangers in the Parking Lot about Your Company, and Spending a Bunch of Money on Leads Who “Don’t Remember Filling Out Any Form?” I Was Too Until I Discovered the Online MLM Business Plan That Gets 25+ Leads Per Day. Give Me The Formula!
Was this post helpful? If so, please take a minute to Tweetand Share below on Facebook. I would also love to know your thoughts so leave me a comment